In this article I will cover “SBI Credit Card PIN Generator Through Online Account, ATM & CaLL”. You will find the article interesting so I suggest to read full article before switching to the next.
Have you just received your SBI Credit Card? Each cardholder should learn how to use the credit card in the most efficient way. Are you a new credit card user? You will need additional information to activate the card.
You must activate the card before you can use it. The card will be activated by credit card PIN generation. Once activated, the cardholder can perform transactions.
Cardholders will need to create a 4-digit PIN. The PIN protects your card from being stolen. You can complete transactions by entering the correct PIN. SBI offers a variety of ways to generate your PIN online or offline for credit cards.
Method 1: Create the Credit Card PIN online
Step 1: You don’t need to go to the ATM to generate your PIN if you have an online SBI Credit Card account. To access your online account, visit the official website for SBI Credit card.
Step 2Search for the “” after you log in to your account.My accounts Select the option from your main menu and click it. Next, select the “Set up your PIN You can choose to use the option.
Step 3Click on “Next” to select your card number.Make an OTP Continue by pressing “Continue” SBI will send you SMS containing the OTP to your registered mobile number.
Step 4Next step: You will need to enter OTP and a 4-digit PIN Choose the one you prefer. For confirmation, enter the same pin again and click the “Submit” button. SBI will send you another SMS containing information about the successful generation of your PIN for the Credit Card.
Method 2: SBI ATM PIN Generation
- You can visit the SBI ATM centre and insert your credit card into the machine slot.
- A menu will appear on the screen with various options. Select “Use OTP to create a pin Select the’option from displayed menu.
- You will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number containing the OTP.
- To continue, enter the OTP.
- Next, enter the 4-digit PIN to confirm.
- Choose the “SubmitYou can choose to use the’option.
SBI will send you an SMS confirming successful pin generation for your credit card.
Method 3: Make a call to generate a SBI Credit Card PIN
- You can call the SBI customer service helpline toll-free from your registered mobile phone number.
- Follow the IVR commands to connect the call and choose the preferred language.
- Select “6For credit card authorization, use the code ‘
- For confirmation, you will need to include your date of birth as well as the details of your credit card.
- You will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number and your email ID.
- Follow the IVR responses and check the SMS or mail for the OTP. Next, generate your PIN.
For successfully generating your PIN, you will be sent a confirmation SMS/mail. Any of the following options can be used to generate your SBI credit card PIN. The process of generating the PIN takes only a few moments and you don’t have to visit the branch.
I hope you will find my article on “SBI Credit Card PIN Generator Through Online Account, ATM & CaLL” useful. If you have any query kindly make comment in the comment box below. Please follow our facebook page
Read also: If you want to know “How to Transfer money from SBI ATMs to ATMs at Other Banks” then visit here...